Connector IP68 PA6 material and PA66 because of both thermoplastic, light weight, good toughness, chemical resistance and durability, etc., mostly used in civil yarn in the clothing, industrial yarn in the cord fabric, fishing net wire, conveyor belt, injection plastic in the high wear-resistant insulator parts, as well as daily necessities and packaging film. But at the same time, there are subtle differences between the two products, and there are also different application areas due to the difference in characteristics.
Here we analyze the difference between the two from various aspects
Connector IP68 PA6 engineering plastics have high tensile strength, good impact resistance, excellent wear resistance, chemical resistance and low coefficient of friction, through the glass fiber modification, mineral filler modification, the addition of flame retardants, can make its comprehensive performance more excellent, mainly used in the automotive industry and electrical and electronic fields. Glass is the most common additive, sometimes to improve the impact resistance also added synthetic rubber, such as EPDM and SBR. For products without additives, the shrinkage of PA6 is between 1% and 1.5%. The addition of glass fiber additives can reduce the shrinkage to 0.3% (but slightly higher in the direction perpendicular to the process). The shrinkage of the molded assembly is mainly influenced by the crystallinity and moisture absorption of the material.
Connector IP68 PA66 has good overall performance, with high strength, good rigidity, impact resistance, oil and chemical resistance, wear resistance and self-lubrication, especially hardness, rigidity, heat resistance and creep performance is better, and raw materials are easily available, low cost, and therefore widely used in a variety of fields such as industry, clothing, decoration, engineering plastics, etc. PA66 is more used in the production of cord, etc. because of its higher strength than PA6 industrial yarn.
Connector IP68 PA66 nylon material has what advantages?
1. Excellent mechanical properties. Nylon has high mechanical strength and good toughness.
2. Self-wetting, good friction resistance. Nylon has a very good self-wetting scratch, the coefficient of friction is small, thus, as the transmission parts of its long service life. Can protect the ip68 connector shell.
3. Excellent heat resistance. Such as nylon 46 and other high crystalline nylon heat deflection temperature is very high, can be used under 150 ℃ for a long period of time. pa66 after glass fiber reinforced, its heat deflection temperature reached 250 ℃ or more. Our ip68 connectors can be used under the condition of -45℃+105℃.
4. Excellent electrical insulation properties. Nylon has high volume resistance and high breakdown voltage resistance, and is an excellent electrical and electrical insulation material. Can be well isolated waterproof connector ip68.
5. Excellent weather resistance.
6. Water absorption. Nylon water absorption, saturation water absorption can reach 3% or more. To a certain extent, it affects the dimensional stability of the parts.